A weather-resistant winter jacket from Patagonia, inspired by ‘60s expedition parkas. Constructed from recycled nylon.
The body and hood of the Isthmus Parka are then lined with 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece for a cosy, next to body feel. The sleeves are lined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta for easy slip on and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) to keep you warm. The hood is removable with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth and is also lined with warm, high-pile recycled fleece. The two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth. Adjustable interior drawcord waist also seals in the warmth.
Chest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security, the side-entry hand warmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather and the internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables close and safe.
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body and hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 1,211 g (42.72 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.