Kånken Greenland Backpack - Dandelion Greenland Pattern
Celebrating 50 years since Fjällräven’s first jacket was launched with a new style of special edition Kånken the Kånken Greenland.
Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with patterned details that match the rest of the Greenland series. Like all Kånken backpacks, it is a hardwearing, practical everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go.
- Leather logo.
- Main compartment with a large zippered opening.
- Seat pad in G-1000 Eco.
- Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back.
- Long textile shoulder straps.
- Front pocket with zipper.
- Two open side pockets.
- Metal buckles.
- Address tag in main compartment.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax to increase bags water resistance and protect the material of the bag.
- Outer material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- Volume: 16 L
- Non Textile Parts of Animal Origin: Yes (Leather logo on front panel)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands and built a wooden frame, this frame became the start of Åke's company, in 1960.
To this day Fjällräven stays true to Åke's vision of offering functional equipment for journeys in the outdoors. Fjällräven develop environmentally friendly fabrics and co-operate with partners to improve the environment and support biodiversity.