Khroma Tour Infinium Gloves - Army
Whether you’re attacking the slopes or belaying a winter rockface, Rab's ultra-dexterous Khroma Tour Infinium Glove brings all the protection, breathability and precision you need in cold conditions.
The ski/mountaineering Khroma Tour Infinium Gloves are built to meet the challenges posed by snow, rock and rope. Using a GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® shell with an ePTFE membrane and fleece lining for the ideal balance between flexible weatherproof protection and advanced moisture management. It also features Pittards Armortan® reinforced leather on the palm and thumb with a highly nimble grip for sensitivity and precision when adjusting bindings, accessing zips or handling lines.
Built on four decades of hard-won mountain expertise, the Khroma Tour Infinium Glove is a highly technical ski touring companion for steep, deep and hostile backcountry adventure.
- Main fabric: Matrix 2L nylon stretch outer fabric, 237g/m², with DWR
- Composition: 94% polyamide/6% elastane with polyurethane membrane
- Gore fleece lining with windstopper: 100% polyester with ePTFE membrane, 177g/m²
- Palm: Pittards Armortan leather palm & thumb
|Size||Hand Circumference||Hand Length|
|Small||18 - 19 cm||16.5 - 18 cm|
||20 - 21.5 cm||19 - 20 cm|
||23 - 24 cm||21.5 - 23 cm|
|X-Large||24 - 25.5 cm||23 - 24 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
- Hand Length is measured from the wrist to the end of the middle finger. Hand circumference is measured around the knuckles.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.