Lägerplats Cap - Deep Blue
Coming Soon £35.00
A classic style cap from Fjällräven, made from their extra robust G-1000 fabric. A favourite for both trekking and everyday life.
When you’re fortunate to be out on the trail in summer, keep the sun off your face with the Lägerplats Cap in robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. The size can be adjusted with a metal clasp at the back to fit. Featuring an embroidered patch on the front with a design inspired by Fjällräven’s many years spent in the wilderness and as a cornerstone of outdoors life.
- Robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco fabric: 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Lined inside with G-1000 Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Adjustable with a metal clasp at the back
- Embroidered patch design on the front
- Stitched ventilation holes
- Weight: 95 g in size S/M
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The story behind Fjällräven began in 1950 when Åke Nordin, a 14-year-old boy from Örnsköldsvik in Northern Sweden, was about to go for a trek in the mountains. Åke, who spent more time outdoors than indoors, did not like the backpacks that were available at that time. He decided to take matters into his own hands and built a wooden frame, this frame became the start of Åke's company, in 1960.