Lightweight Alaskan Guide Shirt - Natural / Blue Heather
A lightweight version of Filson's most iconic shirt, cut for mobility through the shoulders and made with pre-washed cotton for a classic vintage look.
The Lightweight Alaskan Guide Shirt is made from a lightweight, breathable cotton that's been pre-washed for comfort and a unique vintage appearance. The pleated back provides mobility through the shoulders, so you can work, flex, and stretch comfortably in it. The dual expandable chest pockets are built for tools so will handle any daily essentials. Built to last through years of wearing.
- Button-front closure
- 2 chest flap pockets
- Adjustable button-closure cuffs
- Pleated back for ease of movement in shoulders, with hanging loop for hunting license
- Made with 3.5-oz lightweight, breathable cotton
- Fabric is pre-washed for comfort and unique vintage appearance
- Filson logo on buttons and embroidered on shirt
- Relaxed fit for comfort
- Product care: Fully machine washable
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
"Might as well have the best"
Filson have been devoted to making the finest garments, accessories and luggage in their USA factories since 1897 and are renowned for hardwearing traditional fabrics like Tin Cloth, Mackinaw Wool and Rugged Twill. From their headquarters in Seattle, Washington they stand for the highest quality and durability, offering a lifetime guarantee and faultless aftercare with all their products.