Lightweight Black Hole Gear Tote 28L - Black
A light and packable tote from Patagonia, as suitable for all of the gear in your van as it is for last-minute adventures in town.
The do-all of catch-all’s, the Lightweight Black Hole® Gear Tote keeps your life organised whether you’re living on the road or running errands around town. Made from lightweight yet seriously tough ripstop nylon with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this tote resists abrasion, protects your gear from the elements and stuffs into its own pocket when not in use. The clean design features a generous main compartment with a simple toggle closure that holds a wetsuit or waders, climbing gear, groceries or your kit for hanging at the beach; a small stash pocket on the front protects the easily lost details of life—phone, keys, wallet.
- Lightweight, bomber nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Large main compartment with simple toggle closure; small stash pocket on front
- Durable tubular webbing grab handles
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- 7.1-oz 210-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 263 g (9.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.