Lightweight Travel Mini Hip Pack - Arrow Red
The Lightweight Travel Mini Hip Pack is a tough, lightweight bum bag from Patagonia that carries the bare essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use.
Some people have organisation running through their DNA, for the rest of us, Patagonia make the Lightweight Travel Mini Hip Pack. Made from extremely lightweight fabric, this handy hip pack stuffs into its own pocket when not in use, yet expands to carry the small essentials we need everyday, from a snack and blister kit, to our wallet, passport and phone.
The main compartment features a key clip and a security pocket that doubles as the pack’s stuffsack. The soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the Mini around your hips or off the shoulder, bandolier style. Made from 2.1-oz 70-denier nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Reinforced at the base with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
- Lightweight, tear and weather-resistant nylon ripstop
- Main compartment has key clip and zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use
- Soft herringbone webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 2.1-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.