An adjustable front-billed cap from Patagonia, made from organic cotton and as comfy whether you're out socialising or searching for solitude. With a classic five-panel design and a mid-crown fit.
100% Organic Cotton Canvas with a comfortable inner headband made from organic cotton for itch-free comfort. The Maclure Hat has an adjustable slider-lock closure with elastic webbing on the back means it can be adjusted to fit most head sizes.
- Body: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- Inner headband: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton
- Crown-tape lining: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Weight: 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.