Market Tote - Harvest Haul: Bleached Stone
Coming Soon £20.00
A standard-sized, reusable tote bag from Patagonia. Made of 100% organic cotton canvas using a process that reduces the amount of scrap fabric generated in it’s production.
Made of sturdy, 100% organic cotton, the bag has durable, reinforced handles that connect with the 2-layer bottom to support heavier loads. Triangle corners at the doubled bottom of the Market Tote create a fold that distributes weight more effectively and internal stash pockets keeps keys and sunscreen handy. Featuring artwork from artist Jeff Canham.
- Made from durable organic cotton canvas with sturdy, reinforced handles
- Internal stash pocket keeps small items at hand
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 12" wide x 5.75" deep x 17" tall
- 10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.