Men's Atom LT Hoody - Forage
An incredibly versatile insulated hoody from Arc’teryx that excels as a mid layer or worn as an outer layer. High performance in a lightweight and minimalist design.
The Atom LT Hoody provides effective warmth for low-output and start-stop activities and is lightweight and compressible enough to have on you in case the elements change. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation performs even if wet, and the hybrid outer combines wind protection at the body with breathable stretch fleece panels at the sides - making it perfect being active in the outdoors. Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
The Kingfisher version of the Atom LT Hoody includes an update to the cuff construction for easier on/off and layering, an updated material package for enhanced durability, updated fit, and a dope dyed liner.
Material 01: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Material 02: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Weight: 375 g / 13.2 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Pockets: Internal chest pocket, Two hand pockets
- Activities: Ski / Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.