Men's Back For Good Organic T-Shirt - Black w/Bear
This everyday-weight T-shirt from Patagonia is made with organic cotton, meaning it uses 84% less water and creates 16% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Material: 4.6-oz 100% organic cotton jersey
- Weight: 153 g (5.4 oz)
- Garment washed for softness and to reduce shrinking
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Original Artwork by 4th Avenue Graphics
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam and Mexico
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Fair Trade Certified - Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.