Men's Beta LT Jacket - Black Sapphire
Full protection from the elements in a lightweight, versatile and comfortable GORE-TEX shell. Part of Arc’Teryx Beta series, offering all round mountain apparel, here in a lightweight (LT) design.
Designed with a simplicity to maximise its versatility, the Beta LT delivers all-mountain performance in a lightweight, durable, bluesign® approved 3L GORE-TEX fabric - providing waterproof, windproof, breathable protection across a range of activities.
The helmet compatible StormHood gives full coverage without impeding sight lines whilst easily accessible hand pockets secure with WaterTight™ zippers for when the rain really hits. Pit zips speed ventilation when needed and focused articulation provides freedom of movement for all activities.
- Materials: N40d 3L GORE-TEX fabric with tricot backer technology
- Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish that repels moisture
- Weight: 395 g / 13.9 oz
- Fit: Trim, Hip Length, Drop back hem
- Centre back length: 76 cm / 30 “ Drop hem
- Manufactured in: Facility Huizhou Charming Enterprises Ltd., China
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.