Men's Capilene Cool Trail Shirt - Furrow Stripe: Sage Khaki
An ultrasoft technical top from Patagonia made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in all conditions. Made with 86% recycled polyester with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's Capilene Cool Trail material is made to feel like soft cotton on the skin, but performs as polyester does, wicking moisture away from the skin. It has underarm gussets for freedom of movement when climbing or trekking.
- Material: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (86% recycled) spun jersey
- Comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck, for itch-free comfort
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- 150 g (5.3 oz)
|XS||34" - 35"||
35" - 37"
|29" - 30"|
38" - 40"
|31" - 33"|
42" - 44"
|34" - 36"|
46" - 48"
38" - 40"
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.