Men's Covert Cardigan (Old Style) - Black Heather
Arc'teryx recently updated their Covert Cardigan - using an updated fabric made from 100% recycled polyester. You can see the updated fleece here.
We have some remaining stock of the previous versions of this jacket (marked as 'Old Style'), which while missing this updated feature are still a fantastic choice for a technical midweight fleece.
Arc'teryx are helping you fight the winter chill, with a versatility that can take you from town to work to the trail - the Covert Cardigan’s modern sweater styling, clean lines, advanced design, and soft comfort blur the distinction between alpine performance and everyday needs.
The Alpenex II™ heathered fleece provides cozy technical performance with the more refined look of wool, and the brushed interior delivers versatile thermal performance that feels great. Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of Arc'teryx's commitment to transition 80% of their products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Material: Alpenex II™ Heathered - 100% polyester
- Weight: 535.5 g / 1 lb 2.9 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length
- Centre back length: 69.5 cm / 27.4 in
- Manufacturing Facility: Santa Clara Co. Ltd., Vietnam
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.