Incredibly lightweight and stuffable, the Houdini Jacket from Patagonia is easy to carry for unexpected conditions. Windproof and constructed from 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric, it packs down efficiently into its own chest pocket, and comes with a handy clip-in hook.
Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists of the Houdini Jacket and a drawcord cinches the hem. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the centre-front zipper. The Patagonia logo on the left chest is reflective to assist with visibility on the trail.
- Material: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Weight: 105 g (3.7 oz)
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Nylon - After years of research, development, and testing, and two decades of recycled polyester Patagonia have finally found some recycled nylon fibres that are suitable for apparel. Some of the recycled nylon they use comes from post-industrial waste fibre, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fibre.