The newest version of Teva’s iconic Hurricane XLT sandals, outfitting them with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction.
Perfect for all conditions, the polyester/nylon/recycled PET webbing stands up to abuse and dries quickly after getting wet. For comfort there’s the cushioned heel tab, EVA foam midsole and easy loop closure to get the fit just right. The nylon shank stabilises and supports your foot even when on uneven terrain, and the rugged Durabrasion Rubber outsole stands up to all conditions and gives great traction. Injection moulded strap ends allow for quick and easy grip and adjustability.
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Half Pair Weight (oz): 10.19
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
The Teva Original came from humble beginnings - in 1984 a Grand Canyon river guide designed footwear to encourage peoples adventurous spirit, attaching an old Velcro watch strap to a flip flop. A true American original, Teva have been servicing spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the Teva Original stood for.