Men's Lined Isthmus Hoody - Classic Tan
A warm and sherpa-lined hooded bomber jacket from Patagonia. Equipped with a tightly woven shell that blocks chilly winds and light rain, lined with a 100% recycled polyester fleece that will keep you cosy right into the winter months.
The shell of the Isthmus Lined Hoody is made of NetPlus™ - a 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing net, helping reduce one of the planters biggest ocean plastic pollutants. With a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals), this hoody will shed a light rain shower. Full-length front-zip with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold and the three-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customised and cosy fit. Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out give the jacket its bomber like fit and style.
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Body lining: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile sherpa fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka
- Weight: 950 g (33.5 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.