Men's Lined Isthmus Hoody - New Navy
A warm and sherpa-lined hooded bomber jacket from Patagonia. Equipped with a tightly woven shell that blocks chilly winds and light rain, lined with a 100% recycled polyester fleece that will keep you cosy right into the winter months.
The shell of the Isthmus Lined Hoody is made of NetPlus™ - a 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing net, helping reduce one of the planters biggest ocean plastic pollutants. With a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals), this hoody will shed a light rain shower. Full-length front-zip with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold and the three-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customised and cosy fit. Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out give the jacket its bomber like fit and style.
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Body lining: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile sherpa fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka
- Weight: 950 g (33.5 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.