A warm and sherpa-lined hooded bomber jacket from Patagonia. Equipped with a tightly woven shell that blocks chilly winds and light rain, lined with a 100% recycled polyester fleece that will keep you cosy right into the winter months.
The shell of the Isthmus Lined Hoody is made of NetPlus™ - a 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing net, helping reduce one of the planters biggest ocean plastic pollutants. With a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals), this hoody will shed a light rain shower. Full-length front-zip with collared hood seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold and the three-panel hood adjusts with a drawcord for a secure, customised and cosy fit. Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out give the jacket its bomber like fit and style.
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Body lining: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile sherpa fleece
- Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Sleeve insulation: 80-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka
- Weight: 950 g (33.5 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
100% Recycled Down - Recycled Down is a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. It is hypoallergenic and offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down. Patagonia’s use of high-quality Recycled Down has already led to an increase in supply as other apparel companies follow their lead. Recovering some of their down (and associated fabrics) from the trash, they are reducing discards, help expand and add value to the recycling stream and more fully realise their mission to “build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.”