Men's Targhee III Waterproof Hiking Boots - Black Olive/Golden Brown
Also Available In:
The iconic hiking boot from KEEN, bringing an updated look to your all-terrain adventures - continuing the original Targhee's focus on fit, durability and performance that made it an award winning waterproof boot for any trail.
Featuring KEEN.DRY, a proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in. The Metatomical Footbed design has an internal support mechanism that's engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradles the natural contours of the foot. Leather mud shield offers resilient durability and speed hooks make for easy lace adjustment and a perfect fit.
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insoles
Care: Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. Warning: This process may cause slight discolouration to the area.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Every KEEN boot, sandal, or trainer you buy has a positive effect, funding programmes to make the outdoors and trades more accessible to all. KEEN don’t like the term “corporate responsibility.” They are social and environmental justice action-takers who make shoes to make a difference — from access and inclusion to creating a lighter footprint on the planet.