Men's Terra Fi 5 Universal - Wavy Trail Black
The ultimate all-terrain sandal from Teva, the Terra Fi 5 Universal ups the ante with a fresh silhouette and a build thats lighter than ever before. A moulded PU midsole, ultra-grippy rubber outsole, and hook-and-loop closure ensure comfort and the perfect fit.
- Materials: Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Vegan footwear: created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Half pair weight for size 8: 404g
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Moulded PU midsole cushions and supports mile after mile, even with a heavy pack, TPU shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole, designed to work in wet conditions, is extremely durable and supplies great traction
PROVENANCE & ETHICS
The Teva Original came from humble beginnings - in 1984 a Grand Canyon river guide designed footwear to encourage peoples adventurous spirit, attaching an old Velcro watch strap to a flip flop. A true American original, Teva have been servicing spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the Teva Original stood for.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.