The ultimate all-terrain sandal from Teva, the Terra Fi 5 Universal ups the ante with a fresh silhouette and a build thats lighter than ever before. A moulded PU midsole, ultra-grippy rubber outsole, and hook-and-loop closure ensure comfort and the perfect fit.
- Materials: Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Vegan footwear: created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Half pair weight for size 8: 404g
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Moulded PU midsole cushions and supports mile after mile, even with a heavy pack, TPU shank stabilises and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole, designed to work in wet conditions, is extremely durable and supplies great traction
PROVENANCE & ETHICS
The Teva Original came from humble beginnings - in 1984 a Grand Canyon river guide designed footwear to encourage peoples adventurous spirit, attaching an old Velcro watch strap to a flip flop. A true American original, Teva have been servicing spontaneous, go-anywhere, do-anything mentality that the Teva Original stood for.