A masterpiece of urban style from Arc'teryx, combining full weather protection with premium goose down.
Sometimes the city requires alpine performance and the truly waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX cotton like face fabric of the Therme Parka creates a streamlined look that gives warmth and weather protection on the harshest days.
Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance while Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulation where they deliver the most benefit.
Lofty, high performance 750 fill power European goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed most. Then Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture and where extreme warmth is not as necessary. Internal cuff gaskets seal out drafts, seal in warmth and enhance comfort.
- Material 01: P75d GORE-TEX fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles.
- Material 02: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconised polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Material 03: Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconised polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Material 04: 750 fill European goose down
- Weight: 1 kg / 2 lb 4.5 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Thigh length
- Centre back length: 85 cm / 33.5 in
- Manufacturing Facility: Zplus Ltd., China
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.