Men's Therme Parka - Boxcar
Also Available In:
The parka-length Therme Parka from Arc'teryx combines GORE-TEX waterproof protection with the warmth of responsibly-sourced premium goose down. The Therme is made for cold, wet winters - perfect for the UK.
The 750 fill down provides lightweight warmth, while Coreloft™ synthetic insulates areas that are prone to moisture. The GORE-TEX fabric – waterproof, windproof, and breathable – is soft and quiet. The adjustable StormHood™ is insulated for additional warmth, and internal cuff gaskets seal out drafts and keep heat in. Features a chest pocket with zip, two hand pockets with zippers and an internal chest pocket.
- Outer: 2L GORE-TEX - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon - FC0 DWR, bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation 01: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) - 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation 02: 750 fill European goose down - RDS Down
- Fit: Regular
- Manufacturing Facility: MENSA INDUSTRIES COMPANY LIMITED, Vietnam
- Weight: 991g / 2 lb 3 oz
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.