Men's Thorium Hoody - Forage
A warm and versatile standalone hoody from Arc'teryx, insulated with responsibly-sourced goose down. Built to handle a range of cold environments the Thorium Hoody delivers serious warmth without serious weight.
Packed with 750 fill-power Responsible Down Standard certified grey goose down, it offers outstanding thermal performance. Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture and the light, durable Arato™ 30 nylon shell has a DWR treatment for water repellency. A bio-derived liner reduces petroleum use, and the insulated adjustable StormHood™ adds even more warmth. Featuring chest pocket with zip, two internal dump pockets and two hand pockets with zippers. Hood is helmet compatible.
- Lining: Arato™ 20 - 100% Nylon - 60% bio-derived material, FC0 DWR
- Insulation: 750 fill grey goose down - RDS down. Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) and 80 (80 g/m²) Insulation - 80% recycled polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Outer: Arato™ 30 - 100% nylon
- Fit: Regular
- Manufacturing Facility: YOUNGONE (CEPZ) LTD
- Weight: 517g / 1 lb 2.2 oz
|Chest||97 cm||102 cm||110 cm||118 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||81 cm||86 cm||94 cm||102 cm|
||95 cm||100 cm||108 cm||116 cm|
- Please note: Size guide provided from the brands general sizing chart and refers to body measurements, we would always recommend coming in store to try on if possible and please contact us if you need guidance on sizing.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Originally founded as Rock Solid Manufacturing by David Lane in 1981, In 1990 Lane brought Jeremy Guard, a fellow climber, into the fold and in 1991 they renamed the company Arc’teryx - a nod to the Archaeopteryx lithographica, the first reptile to develop feathers for flight - the first bird - and the brand’s instantly recognisable logo is a depiction of the Berlin specimen of the Archaeopteryx. Their philosophy is guided by the belief that durability is the strongest path to sustainability.