Metron 22 Rolltop - Tan Concrete
The Metron 22 Rolltop features a roll top closure with a central zip that provides better access to the main compartment and allows for overpacking when the situation calls for it. A great choice from Osprey for commuting or light travel.
An internal 16" laptop sleeve helps keep your everyday carry organised while external compression straps keep it all secure and stable. Dual external stretch pockets keep water and small essentials on hand and a deployable helmet carry makes carrying your helmet a breeze when off your bike. With casually modern, urban aesthetics and bluesign® approved - the nylon outer is water resistant but an included Hi-Vis raincover will keep everything safe in the wettest conditions.
- Internal laptop/document sleeve fits most 16” laptops
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Reflective graphics for visibility
- Front panel zip organisation pocket with small drop-in pockets and key fob
- Hi-Vis raincover included
- Roll top access with central zip to main compartment for increased visibility and adjustable internal capacity
- Deployable helmet carry net to maximise helmet compatibility
- Front panel padded shove-it stretch pocket
- Two side panel stretch pockets—one with zip closure, one with side access for bottle carry
- Fabric: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Volume: 22L
- Dimensions (CM): 53H 33W 24D
- Weight: 1.4 kg
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Osprey started out in California 1974 with a single sewing machine, a head full of ideas, and a vision to design and build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. To this day, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit - being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.