Metron 24 Pack - Tan Concrete
The Metron 24 is a classic commuter backpack from Osprey, designed for anyone looking for a comfortable carry, modern aesthetic and clever features that make life on the go and in the city a breeze.
The main compartment features a 16" laptop sleeve with a separate, internal J-zip compartment that's perfect for keeping stinky shoes or a change of clothes separate from the rest of your gear haul. The nylon outer is water resistant, but when heavy rain comes everything stays dry with a deployable Hi-Vis raincover. When you're off your bike, a helmet net helps carry your lid so you don't have to. Built with sustainably recycled fabrics that are bluesign® approved.
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Reflective graphics for visibility
- Front panel zip organisation pocket with small drop-in pockets and key fob
- Hi-Vis raincover included
- U-zip access for full visibility into the main compartment
- Internal J-zip compartment for shoes
- Deployable helmet carry net to maximise helmet compatibility
- Front panel padded shove-it
- Two side panel stretch pockets—one with zip closure, one with side access for bottle carry
- Fabric: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Volume: 24L
- Dimensions (CM): 49H 33W 28D
- Weight: 1.2 kg
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Osprey started out in California 1974 with a single sewing machine, a head full of ideas, and a vision to design and build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. To this day, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit - being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.