Metron 24 Pack - Tan Concrete
The Metron 24 is a classic commuter backpack from Osprey, designed for anyone looking for a comfortable carry, modern aesthetic and clever features that make life on the go and in the city a breeze.
The main compartment features a 16" laptop sleeve with a separate, internal J-zip compartment that's perfect for keeping stinky shoes or a change of clothes separate from the rest of your gear haul. The nylon outer is water resistant, but when heavy rain comes everything stays dry with a deployable Hi-Vis raincover. When you're off your bike, a helmet net helps carry your lid so you don't have to. Built with sustainably recycled fabrics that are bluesign® approved.
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Reflective graphics for visibility
- Front panel zip organisation pocket with small drop-in pockets and key fob
- Hi-Vis raincover included
- U-zip access for full visibility into the main compartment
- Internal J-zip compartment for shoes
- Deployable helmet carry net to maximise helmet compatibility
- Front panel padded shove-it
- Two side panel stretch pockets—one with zip closure, one with side access for bottle carry
- Fabric: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Volume: 24L
- Dimensions (CM): 49H 33W 28D
- Weight: 1.2 kg
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Osprey started out in California 1974 with a single sewing machine, a head full of ideas, and a vision to design and build innovative backpacks to the highest quality. To this day, Osprey products continue that pioneering spirit - being used on the highest mountains to the remotest islands and everywhere in between.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.