Microlight Alpine Jacket - Twilight/Shark
The Microlight Alpine Jacket from Rab is a light-weight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for use when warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
With a mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design making the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable jacket on it’s own for day-to-day use and off the hills.
143g of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down (with the Large size) provides exceptional levels of warmth without sacrificing weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
- Weight: 430g (large)
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Founded in Sheffield, England, Rab manufacture down jackets, sleeping bags and outdoor clothing systems for the most extreme conditions in the world.
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works. It’s this down to earth, honest approach that still informs the design and testing process linking us firmly to that modest beginning in 1980’s Sheffield. Those same qualities of innovation, integrity and function have endured, remaining at the heart of the Rab brand today.