Mini Tote - Live Simply Winding: Bleached Stone
This is a half size tote bag from Patagonia, the Mini Tote an easy-to-carry choice for lunch or small trips to the grocers.
Made using a process that reduces the amount of scrap fabric generated in production and manufactured with fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Pack it with a water bottle and lunch — the Mini Tote relishes lunches in the park or buying the essentials on your way home. Made of sturdy, 100% organic cotton, the bag has durable, reinforced handles that connect with the two-layer bottom for added support. Triangle corners at doubled bottom create a fold that distributes weight more effectively.
- Made from durable organic cotton canvas with sturdy, reinforced handles
- Internal stash pocket keeps small effects at hand
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 8.25" wide x 5" deep x 10" tall
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.