Other Colours / Items
Men's Baggies Jacket - Ink Black
A classic style sportswear jacket from Patagonia, made of a water-resistant 100% recycled nylon fabric treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish and lined with a lightweight mesh tricot.
Perfect for cool-weather hiking, this everyday jacket with 50+ UPF sun protection is perfect when fleece is too warm. The wind- and weather-resistant shell of the Baggies Jacket is made from recycled nylon, has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, and a soft tricot lining to wick perspiration and glide over layers for year round wear.
The raglan sleeve design allows the full range of mobility and two zippered handwarmer pockets keep your hands warm on the hill. With a stand-up collar to keep out the wind and rib-knit cuffs and hem for next-to-skin softness.
- Made with recycled nylon treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with a lightweight mesh tricot
- Full-length zipper with a tall, stand-up collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Waist length
- 516 g (1 lb 2.2 oz)
- Shell material: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Lining (body and sleeves) material: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
- Hem and cuffs material: 100% nylon rib knit.
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Nylon - After years of research, development, and testing, and two decades of recycled polyester Patagonia have finally found some recycled nylon fibres that are suitable for apparel. Some of the recycled nylon they use comes from post-industrial waste fibre, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fibre.