M's Baggies Long 7" - Yurt Yellow
Sold Out £50.00
Durable, multifunctional shorts from Patagonia that are designed for use in and out of the water. Made from quick-drying SUPPLEX recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish allowing them to shed water quickly.
Baggies Longs are a Patagonia classic with a decidedly casual, easy fit. Details include an elasticised waistband with internal drawstring to keep the shorts up, polyester mesh lining, rear snap pocket and front pockets (with self-draining mesh corners) positioned to reduce drag in the water.
- 4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Elasticised waistband with internal drawstring
- quick-drying black mesh liner
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water
- pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners
- rear snap pocket
- 7" inseam
- 227 g (8 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.