M's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket - Classic Navy
Coming Soon £90.00
An easy-wearing, bulk-free jacket from Patagonia made of knitted, heathered polyester fleece. The Better Sweater has been dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
With a sweater-knit face and moisture-wicking fleece interior for warmth, this versatile, go-anywhere jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered under a shell for hitting the trail. Soft and bulk-free, the Better Sweater is made of 10-oz 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty and the stand-up collar has a zipper garage to keep your neck comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem.
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
- Model is 183 cm (6'0") and wearing a size Medium
- Regular Fit
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing, meaning the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.