M's Bivy Down Jacket - Stone Blue
A super warm and water-resistant down jacket from Patagonia that provides the perfect combination of functionality and durability.
For peace of mind when the weather offers nothing but indecision. This jacket is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (reclaimed from used down products) the Bivy Down Jacket provides the perfect combination of warmth and durability. Its tough but flexible quilted-nylon-canvas has the appearance and feel of cotton and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists water and abrasion.
A lightweight and 100% recycled polyester taffeta liner adds a skin-friendly feel and a smooth snag-free glide when worn over layers. Two side-entry hand warmer pockets have a brushed polyester jersey lining, with an internal zippered left-chest pocket. Stand-up collar and drop-tail hem hold out the cold while you walk or work, and the full-length zipper has an additional wind flap with metal snaps.
- Made of 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Features nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel with a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection
- Two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap-button closure for security and lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort; interior left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products. Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are bluesign™ approved
- 858 g (30.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
100% Recycled Down - Recycled Down is a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. It is hypoallergenic and offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down. Patagonia’s use of high-quality Recycled Down has already led to an increase in supply as other apparel companies follow their lead. Recovering some of their down (and associated fabrics) from the trash, they are reducing discards, help expand and add value to the recycling stream and more fully realise their mission to “build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.”