M's Down Sweater Hoody Pullover - Big Sur Blue
Coming Soon £180.00
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia’s classic Down Sweater Hoody Pullover is lightweight, windproof, and features an all new 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket is there for more than just looks; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. The sweater is stabilised with quilted-through construction, maintaining the classic silhouette. Further detailing includes a kangaroo-style hand warmer pocket, and a zippered drop-in torso pocket that doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop for when you need to travel. A single-pull adjustable hood, elastic cuffs and drawcord hem further seal-in heat.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Single-pull adjustable hood; centre-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 408 g (14.4 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.