M's Houdini Jacket - Electron Blue
Proven protection from the elements, the featherweight nylon Houdini Jacket is the go-to running shell for weather-resistant protection.
Scurry over snowbanks, stride in sunshine and smile through spitting hail; it’s springtime in the mountains. The ultralight, slim-fitting Houdini Jacket encourages participation, with its weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that blocks wind and withstands abrasion on multi hour adventure runs.
The slim fit allows for a base-layer or light mid-layers, the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears, and the cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the centre-front zipper. Reflective logo on the left chest and centre-back neck.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 102 g (4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.