M's Houdini Snap-T Pullover - Stone Blue w/New Navy
Feather-light and weather-resistant, this incredibly stuffable pullover will protect you from horrible weather at just a moments' notice! Features a DWR finish to protect against moisture in the air, and elastic cuffs to seal you off from the cold.
- Made of featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight snaps at center front
- Left-chest pocket has flap and snap closure
- Kangaroo-style front pocket hides a secure zipper pocket that converts to stuffsack
- Elasticized cuffs and hem
- Sized to accommodate a baselayer or light midlayer
- 113 g (4 oz)
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.