Men's Insulated Fjord Flannel Jacket - Navy Blue
A warmer and burlier version of Patagonia’s classic Fjord Flannel shirt, the Insulated Fjord Flannel Jacket starts with a heavyweight 6.6-oz organic cotton flannel and adds 60-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled) insulation for colder days.
Lined with contrast polyester plain weave, it's a durable all-season overshirt that holds off the cold. The jacket has a full-length, button-front placket; two chest pockets with flaps and button closures; two side-entry handwarmer pockets on the lower torso and a straight hem.
- Durable, heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel lined with contrast polyester plain weave and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) for increased warmth
- Full-length button front placket
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso
- Straight hem
- Shell: 6.6-oz 100% organic cotton flannel.
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Weight: 703 g (24.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Please Note: All stock available online is also available in our 178 Shoreditch High Street, London shop. Our friendly and experienced team can advise you, help with sizing and find you the perfect kit for your next trip. Come in store or contact us if you have any questions or need help.