Other Colours / Items
M's Insulated Fjord Flannel Jacket - Plots: Burnished Red
A warmer and burlier version of Patagonia’s classic Fjord Flannel shirt, the Insulated Fjord Flannel Jacket starts with a heavyweight 6.6-oz organic cotton flannel and adds 60-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled) insulation for colder days.
Lined with contrast polyester plain weave, it's a durable all-season overshirt that holds off the cold. The jacket has a full-length, button-front placket; two chest pockets with flaps and button closures; two side-entry handwarmer pockets on the lower torso and a straight hem.
- Durable, heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel lined with contrast polyester plain weave and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) for increased warmth
- Full-length button front placket
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso
- Straight hem
- Shell: 6.6-oz 100% organic cotton flannel.
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Weight: 703 g (24.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.