From Patagonia, a wind and weather resistant shirt jacket, lined on the interior with a high-pile fleece - making this a perfect over-shirt for when the temperature drops.
Designed to go from jacket to shirt and back again, the Isthmus Quilted Shirt Jacket has a 100% recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and increase the exterior durability. With a lightweight, 92% recycled Thermogreen polyester insulation throughout, combined with the high-pile fleece will keep you nice and warm - even when wet. Elasticated cuffs seal out cold air and gloomy weather. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Shell Material: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining Material: (body) 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta.
- Insulation Material: 60-g (sleeves: 100-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 797 g (28.1 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Nylon - After years of research, development, and testing, and two decades of recycled polyester Patagonia have finally found some recycled nylon fibres that are suitable for apparel. Some of the recycled nylon they use comes from post-industrial waste fibre, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fibre.