M's Light & Variable Boardshorts 18" - Superior Blue
Sold Out £50.00
Patagonia delivering functional simplicity at its finest: a pared-down, travel-savvy board short made from super light, 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
The performance focused Light & Variable Boardshorts feature a slimmer profile, minimal drag and highly functional 2-way stretch. Based on Patagonia’s trusty Wavefarer design but with a streamlined waistband and closer-fitting through the thigh, and made of durable and fast-drying 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
The inseam is shifted forward to help eliminate chafing for extended wear; the closure is a flat-lying fly with single rubber button and bartacked ladderlock drawstring for durability. Self-draining pocket on right hip has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use. The pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch.
- Made of quick-drying and superlight 100% recycled polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Grown-on waistband; flat-lying gasket fly with ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Pared-down zippered back pocket for streamlined function with self-draining mesh pocket bag and internal key loop
- Notched outseam for freedom of movement
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 18"
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.