M's Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover - EU Fit - Laughing Waters: Smolder Blue
Sold Out £120.00
A lighter weight version of Patagonia's pullover that made fleece famous, the Patagonia Men’s Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover made of warm and durable Synchilla™ heavyweight polyester fleece with Patagonia’s classic Snap-T® pocket and placket.
Made to exceptionally high standards from warm and durable double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled; both bluesign® approved), the heavyweight Synchilla™ Snap-T Pullover has a low-sheared face on both sides to trap body heat, hold off light wind and resist abrasion. Y-Joint™ sleeves provide increased mobility through the shoulders and arms. Other details include a stand-up collar with 4-snap nylon placket, an on-seam left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. The hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex.
- Solids and heathers made of bluesign® approved heavyweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint™ sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece. Prints: 8.3-oz 100% polyester. Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece. Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan. Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
Slimmer Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers. Updated 'European' fit.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.