Other Colours / Items
Men's Lone Mountain 3-in-1 Jacket - Mulch Brown
The ultimate in versatility from Patagonia, the Lone Mountain 3-in-1 Jacket is a 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a waterproof shell, an insulated jacket or as a fully-integrated, insulated winter coat.
Consisting of two layers that can be worn in three ways depending on the situation, the insulation layer easily sews in to the shell to combine into a fully featured winter coat - including small loop, snap closures to hold the collar and sleeves in place.
The shell has internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility and zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey. The Zip-Out Jacket is a diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and body lined with high-pile fleece. With handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece and a zippered interior chest pocket.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 1,573 g (55.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Recycled Polyester - In 1993, Patagonia adopted fleece into their product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles making them the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Using recycled polyester lessens dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.