M's Long Sleeved C.O.T.U Flag Cotton T-Shirt - Trail Green
A durable long sleeved, organic cotton T-shirt from Patagonia. Made with U.S. grown organic cotton and imprinted with a Patagonia original graphic using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
Design on front by artist Neil Hubert. Taped shoulder seams feel soft next-to-skin and ribbed cuffs snug down on the wrists.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Made in Mexico
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.