Breezy and easy to wear, these comfortable trousers from Patagonia are perfect for the beach or for general summer wear. Lightweight but tough, they're made to withstand travel and everyday wear.
- Made of 76% organic cotton/24% hemp plain weave with an anti-pilling finish for an airy feel and hang-to-dry performance
- Sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Built for comfort with a classic elastic waistband, a functional fly, a button closure and an adjustable drawcord to fine-tune the fit
- Two slanted, side-entry front pockets and two welted, drop-in back pockets carry your essentials
- Crafted with a clean-finished hem for a lightweight, easy-draping feel
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- 352 g (12.4 oz)
- Body: 4.5-oz 76% organic cotton/24% hemp plain weave with an anti-pilling finish.
- Pocket lining: 3.8-oz 65% recycled polyester/35% organic cotton twill.
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.