M's LW Better Sweater Marsupial Pullover - El Cap Khaki
Coming Soon £90.00
A cosy sweater-knit pullover, made from polyester fleece. Has a smooth knit surface, and a soft cosy fleece interior for extra warmth and comfort! The material is quick dry, and as a bonus, it's also the right size to use as a pillow when folded.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior
- four-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 454 g (16 oz)
- Regular Fit
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.