M's Nano Puff Bivy Pullover - Black
Warm, windproof and water-resistant - the Nano Puff® Bivy from Patagonia uses incredibly lightweight and compressible insulation with 55% post-consumer recycled content and a 100% recycled shell to keep you warm and protected.
Light enough to not hold you back and with a little security to stoke the fire when ambition outpaces the setting sun. The water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco (now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available) has a superb warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet.
The interlocking fibres of the lightweight, 100% recycled polyester Pertex Quantum® ECO shell and liner fabrics block wind, shed moisture and enhance the DWR (durable water repellent) performance. When the going gets cold(er), the handwarmer pocket and a close-fitting, under-helmet hood with elastic binding bumps up the comfort level. The zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. With elastic bound cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable hem to help keep in the warmth.
- Shell and liner fabric is lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop Pertex Quantum® ECO with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester Pertex Quantum® ECO with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.