Other Colours / Items
M's Organic Cotton Gi Pants - Mojave Khaki Canvas
Made to be as comfy as loungewear and as wearable as your favourite jeans! Designed for everyday wear, they're constructed from soft 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Made of durable organic cotton canvas and corduroy
- Button-front elasticized waistband, integrated buckle belt and zipper fly
- Two slanted, side-entry, front handwarmer pockets, right-side zippered pocket and two rear welted pockets
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Inseam (size M) is 32"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 646 g (22.8 oz)
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.