M's P-6 Logo MW Full-Zip Hoody - Black
A comfortable classic, midweight, full-zip hooded sweatshirt made of a cotton/polyester/spandex fleece and with Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Whether climbing, biking, backpacking or paddling: Patagonia’s classic P-6 logo has endured. Here it's printed (with PVC- and phthalate-free inks) on medium-weight organic cotton/recycled polyester fleece fabric with a bit of spandex for stretch. Classic full-zip hoody design and a casual, regular fit.
Lined, two-panel hood traps heat. Rib-knit cuffs and waistband won't lose their snap; two front patch pockets hold essentials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Medium-weight fabric is an organic cotton/polyester/spandex fleece blend for comfort and durability
- Classic full-zip hoody design with built-in stretch and a modern fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- 8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in India