Other Colours / Items
Men's R2 Fleece Jacket - Classic Navy
The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, our R2® Jacket provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in our most compressible Regulator style. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, Stretchy and Soft Fabric: Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable and compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Hard-Working Side Panels: R1® Polartec® Power Grid® fabric on side panels provides improved fit, breathability and abrasion resistance; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Technical Fit: Technical fit, underarm panels and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs
- Sonic/Stitch Seam Construction: All zippers have sonic-stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Details: One left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets with slim zipper installs; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Cleanly-Designed Cuffs: Elasticized cuffs seal in warmth and allow sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Colombia.
- Weight: 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex
- Side panels: 6.9-oz Polartec Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.