M's Retro Pile Vest - Kastanos Brown
Coming Soon £90.00
A warm, easy-wearing vest from Patagonia, made of double-sided solid shearling.
Made from a polyester double-sided shearling, Retro Pile Vest fabric provides easy-wearing warmth thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip design has a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and a soft elastane trim finishes the arm openings and hem.
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have elastane trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.
Fair Trade Certified: Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries their label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.