Patagonia's pullover that made fleece famous, the Patagonia Men’s Synchilla Snap-T Pullover made of warm and durable, 100 Recycled Synchilla™ heavyweight polyester fleece with Patagonia’s classic Snap-T pocket and placket.
Made to exceptionally high standards from warm and durable double-faced 100% polyester fleece (100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece that feels soft, traps heat and dries quickly), the Synchilla Snap-T Pullover has a low-sheared face on both sides to trap body heat, hold off light wind and resist abrasion. Y-Joint™ sleeves provide increased mobility through the shoulders and arms. Other details include a stand-up collar with 4-snap nylon placket, an on-seam left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure. The hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex.
- Made of bluesign® approved heavyweight polyester fleece (100% recycled)
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint™ sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex trimmed cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Body: 10.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Weight: 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua
|Chest||89-94 cm||96-101 cm||106-111 cm||117-122 cm|
|Neck||38-39 cm||39-41 cm||42-43 cm||43-44 cm|
|Sleeve||84 cm||86 cm||89 cm||91 cm|
|Waist||74-76 cm||79-84 cm||86-91 cm||97 cm|
|Inseam||79 cm||84 cm||84 cm||84 cm|
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.