M's The Less You Need Organic T-Shirt - Stone Blue
Coming Soon £35.00
Made from organic ringspun cotton sourced from the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative, The Less You Need Organic T-Shirt is based on the sentiment within aboriginal culture that "The more you know, the less you need"; fitting when indigenous historical sites are under threat from harmful practices.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Slim Fit
PROVENANCE AND ETHICS
Patagonia was founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, the company's roots are in clothing for rock and alpine climbing, but they now produce a diverse mix of apparel targeted towards skiers, snowboarders, surfers and climbers. Patagonia are a world leader in creating ethical, sustainable clothing.